AI Apps uses a no-log, no-nonsense, and ultra-strict approach to your personal privacy and security.
Strict No-Logs Policy
VPN AI service complies to an ultra-strict NO-LOG policy to ensure we do not store or log data that is identifiable with your personal identity.
- We DO NOT store IP addresses
- We DO NOT store browsing history
- We DO NOT store any data that can be traced to your internet activity
- We DO NOT store any data that can be traced to your personal identity
- We DO NOT share any data with any third parties
- We ENCRYPT all your internet and browsing data
However, in order to continuously improve the speeds and user experience of our VPN and Private Browser, we collect some basic information that is used strictly to improve product performance and usability.
In the following sections, we will document very clearly what we collect and what we do not collect, and how we handle some data like your personal information when you use our VPN and Private Browser services.
If you have any questions about anything in this policy, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Strict No Data Collection Policy
VPN AI does not ever store, log, or share your true IP address.
For VPN, all IP address information is immediately purged and deleted at the point your VPN session is terminated or disconnected.
For Private Browser, we strictly do not collect or store any web browsing history or information.
What we DO NOT collect
Your internet activity
- Internet browsing history
- Internet search history
- Web traffic and any information transmitted between websites, applications, or services and your device
- IP addresses of users
- IP addresses of visitors on our websites
- DNS Queries while connected
- Your personal data such as email address or credit card information
Account, payments and membership info
- We do not have access have zero access to your personal and credit card information
- We use Apple In-App Purchases (https://developer.apple.com/in-app-purchase/) to manage payments
- Creating an account, choosing a username, and enter personal details is completely optional
- The free, ad-supported version of VPN AI are generic ads and are not shown to you based on targeted advertising or on past browsing history
What we DO collect
Personal information (Optional)
- If you choose to register with an account (Optional), we will receive only the data that you provide to us which may include: usernames, email addreses.
Service performance data
- Like any technology company that is committed to creating the best experience, we do monitor the health and performance of our VPN servers for optimization and maintanance to bring you the fastest VPN speeds.
For a full details on the data points we collect for VPN and Private Browser, visit our Personal Data FAQ page.
Data on VPN AI website
- VPN AI website tracks page view information using Google Analytics cookies for website statistical analysis and improvement in user interface, organization of information and user experience
- VPN AI website does not use affiliate cookies to identify the customers that visit our site. VPN AI may use simple cookies to localize the content of website for users, such as setting the default language
How do we share your information?
- We strictly DO NOT share, sell, or provide any information to any third parties under any circumstances
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We strictly DO NOT disclose any information to other third parties including commercial parties or government bodies under any circumstances
- In the event where AI APPS is required to comply with law enforcement, where a subpoena, warrant or other valid and verified legal documents have been provided under United States jurisdiction, the scope of disclosure is kept limited to the “What we DO COLLECT” section above, which is optional data that you do not need to share with us